Jordano’s distribution center houses a 22,000 sq. ft. freezer and an 18,000 sq. ft. cooler.
Back to News and Events
Business Marketing and Social Media
7 Best Social Media Channels for Business Marketing
- Facebook - With Facebook set to break the 2 billion user marker in 2018, the odds are favorable that your client base is using the social media channel. When posting on Facebook, use the 80/20 rule: 80% of your content should be for your audience, and 20% of your content should focus on business (sales, marketing, promotions, etc.).
- Twitter - Twitter is a great way to promote new products, offers, and events. With the ease of ‘retweeting’, your content has the potential to grow your following. Your tweets should have CTA’s (call to action): retweet, download, call register, etc.
- LinkedIn - 76% of B2B (business-to-business) buyers prefer to work with recommendations from their professional network. LinkedIn has over 500 million users, 40% of which check in with the platform daily. 49% of key decision-makers use LinkedIn as an influence for business purposes. Having an active LinkedIn profile can help your business with professional connections.
- Instagram - Instagram is a great tool for events, trade shows, launches, and promotions. Posts can include content from infographics, to image quotes, graphic coupons, behind-the-scenes images, ads, and almost anything you can think of. Instagram influences users to be interactive by allowing easy access to tag your business in their post, add your location, and use your hashtags. Thus, the consumers become the marketers of your business.
- Pinterest - Pinterest is a great tool for visual marketing of products. Around 5% of all referral traffic to websites comes from Pinterest, and 2/3 of content saved on Pinterest comes from businesses.
- YouTube - YouTube is the second largest search engine, making it an optimal tool for your business marketing. It comes with extensive analytics and user statistics and offers a broad range of uses, from tutorials to product demos and usage.
- Yelp - With over 142 million users, Yelp is a business-critical social channel that allows you to engage in conversations with your reviewers. It is considered to be one of the most influential channels due to the authentic and organic consumer reviews.
Source: National Restaurant Association